What to Bring to Summer Camp?
Whether you're coming for a half day or full day, please pack the following items to make your summer the best possible!
- Daily Screening Checklist (initialed daily)
- Ample amounts of snacks
- A water bottle that can be refilled (please note that only water is allowed inside the gym - other beverages are allowed during snack time)
- A yoga mat (for spacing of athletes in the gym and ease of cleaning of surfaces!)
- A small ziploc-style baggie for personal chalk (don’t worry; we provide the chalk!)
- A change of clothes just in case! Some crafts may be messy and water play may occur on some days, weather permitting
- Comfortable shoes for playing outside
- Please put sunscreen on your child before the start of the day and pack their bag with a bottle of sunscreen and a summer hat for outdoor play
- Please bring a bathing suit, towel, etc. Weather permitting, there will be outdoor water fun included on some days!