Covid-19 Protocols for Members
To access Nanaimo Gymnastics, all individuals must comply with the following protocols:
- Parents/guardians are required to drop off and pick up their athletes on time and in the parking lot. Please do not enter the gym unless absolutely necessary.
- We are slowly reintroducing viewing. Please check your emails for scheduled viewing weeks and protocols.
- Drop off is available at the front door. Please do not enter the gym until your coach invites you in. All preschool and recreational classes will be called in 5 minutes prior to the start of class.
- Each athlete will be given a personal bin to store their items in during class, including their water bottle. This is to minimize surfaces that items come in contact with. All personal items must be kept in this bin during class.
- When classes are completed, all athletes must leave promptly. All athletes will exit the building at the front door.
- Parents/guardians are required to tell their athletes to follow instructions of all Nanaimo Gymnastics School staff.
- Parents/guardians will ensure that their athletes arrive dressed appropriately for class.
- Athletes will be following Covid-19 rules.
- Please ensure your athlete’s personal items are sanitized daily.
Athletes displaying any symptoms of illness that could be Covid-19 related CANNOT attend classes.
For more information regarding Nanaimo Gymnastics School's Safety Plan, please refer to the COVID-19 Updates page