Covid-19 Protocols for Members
To access Nanaimo Gymnastics, all individuals must comply with the following protocols:
- Parents/guardians are required to drop off and pick up their athletes on time and in the parking lot. Please do not enter the gym unless absolutely necessary. There is currently no viewing allowed.
- Drop off is available at the front door; please follow markers and arrows. Please do not enter the gym until your coach invites you in.
- Prior to entering the facility, all athletes must fill out all compliance forms and the Daily Screening Checklist.
Daily checklists will kept on file and must be signed at every drop-off.
- Athletes are to line up outside the front door of the facility, with their parent/guardian, maintaining a physical distance of 2m between yourself and others by standing on the taped arrows.
- When classes are completed, all athletes must leave promptly. All athletes will exit the building at the front door and follow the tape arrows outside the exit doors. Individuals must not congregate in groups when they are waiting.
- Parents/guardians are required to tell their athletes to follow instructions of all Nanaimo Gymnastics School staff.
- Parents/guardians will ensure that their athletes arrive dressed appropriately for class. Bathrooms are not available as changing rooms at this time.
- Athletes will be following social distancing and other Covid-19 rules. Please speak to your athletes about this before coming into our facility.
- Please ensure your athlete’s personal items (water bottle, yoga mat, etc) are sanitized daily.
Athletes displaying any symptoms of illness that could be Covid-19 related CANNOT attend classes.
For more information regarding Nanaimo Gymnastics School's Safety Plan, please refer to the COVID-19 Updates page